!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Chiang Mai trip is over and it was quite fun...






In just the first day there was a prob. The 3Star hotel that we wewre supposed to go to had promised ANOTHER grp of ppl rooms and so we did not have rooms to stay in... =0...

Thank God... it was losing ten cents and finding ten dollars. The tour grp compensated us by hooking us up with some MUCH btr hotel. Sheraton hotel was the best hotel in Chiang Mai. Some ppl say it's 6Stars...but then some others say it's 5Stars... But in any case, the rooms were very big and well... there was uh... cable?

Then we went to a lot of historical places and some sch in the second day. Remember on the first day we had to go somewhere for dinner and Iris was over-concerned what the food was made off... She was scared that the food was either beetles or bugs or even animals... ...

Really, throughtout the whole trip, not much buying was bought. However, I managed to get an eagle painted on my wallet and a dragon painted on my cap. They both looked very nice but Preethi did not like the fact that I "spoilt" my Linkin Park cap my putting a dragon.

In the van while waiting for a VERY long time, Mel was trying to learn from the Tabbitha who could recite the whole "Remember the name"... After a long time, she soon got bored and then we decided to sing songs instead. But then it would be wierd to sing songs on the van so to "ease" the awkwardness, I proposed to sing christian songs instead.

This approximate half-an-hour in the van brought the hymn-singing to become our first bible study. We were so carried away with our bible study (more like singing actually...) that we were too confident that Ms Ng was asleep... However, Tabitha realised that vsomething was amiss and she quickly shut her mouth, crouched, and whispered that Ms Ng was joining in the singing too. (... ...)

After that, our grp had two more bible study sessions with me being "Pastor Daniel" or "Reverend Daniel", giving short sermons to the grp. Initially, the teachers did not allow us to visit each others rooms. However, when Mr Teng heard tt the gathering was a bible study, he seemed surprised. He did not allow us yet but he asked who was conducting the bible study. When they said tt I was the "pastor", everyone laughed (Including Mr Teng).

Speaking of Mr Teng, I need to tell you something. On the first night, Ms Ng said tt I could visit rooms as long as I was back to my room on time. I went to Bennett, Khang Siang and Ernest's room at first and just caught up with them. Played Stress and all those card games. Ok, long story short. While I was in one of the rooms, I WAS CAUGHT BY MR TENG!!!

Thank God someone said tt Mrs Dieu allowed so Mr Teng let us off... ... Lol if you find the timeline wierd let me remind you tt the "arrest" was before the bible study so Mr Teng should have been quite surprised I somehow became from "wanted criminal" to "Pastor/Reverend"... ...

LOL!

Now in any case the trip was really fun. But a lot of ppl became sick towards the last few days and BoTh of my roomates came down with... ...

Headache, fever, Backache, cough etc. etc. etc.

Long story short, I did not come down with anything other than my present cough and I do recall Iris being extremely sickly on the last day. She looked very bad and so did the other ppl... ...

Now that I am home I have heard some news. Turns out my cousin got into GEP(... ...), only 9 ppl came to sch yesterday (... ...) and tt this EPGY gathering tt I was thinking abt might most likely hv to be cancelled unless I call the rest of the ppl other than Tao Nan's Denise and get a positive reply.

(rachel posted for dan :D )

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 8:46 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent


FINALLY! The page to post an entry finishes loadin...
For the first time in history, the Chinese teacher...
OMG!!!I am sure many if you who are going to Chian...
I know, I know... it's been ages since I last post...
I just checked my mail last night and came across ...
I can't believe it's only end of PSLE and I'm goin...
Gd news: PSLE is finally over.Bad news: Kai isn't ...
Sry haven't been posting...hv been playing com...l...
Some asshole wrote that!!!You think tt's bad news?...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard