!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Saturday, May 20, 2006


Aya, since you all insist, I shall delete the lyrics!





















Ugh! Happy now?! Anyway, I seem to have a sudden interest in X-Men. Ever since I watched the trailer on TV, I seem to read the comic, watch the cartoon, (I know, lame right?) and play the PS2 game which by the way is quite fun. There's also this alternative in which I can play with other people. Of course, the graphics are not as nice as Kai's and only two people can play. Lol.

Aya, still got the damn math problem sums I haven't even touched yet. Clarence called me up because he did not know how to do one oft he questions. Once again, lol. And Jon, you really need to RELAX! I mean, cards are meant to be bent! This is as paronoid as you getting freaked out whenever I used the wrong side of your eraser two years ago. Now, you say you were too paronoid. Well, two years from now, you're gonna say the same thing anyway, so why not adapt that kind of thinking now?!

Ok, actually I'm looking forward to the I & E fair on Wednesday. One is to maybe see Kai's audition if he doesn't mind...and maybe the rest too. Heard there are other people going too. Actually, I contemplated signing up. Haha. No, really. But then I decided I would not get in anyway and so I should probably save the embarrasment. Haha. Well, actually my voice sucks...and perhaps my most accomplished feat in music is just carrying a tune. Well, here's a reality check: All of you might find yourselves having a great voice. But really, you just think like that cause' when you sing, you always sing to your tune. That's why it seems that your voice always seems perfect and in tune. How do I know this? Well, I have this cousin who also signed up for the audition because he THINKS he can sing. Well, trust me, he can't. He's like, as Avelene said, a Drama Mama. Haha.

Hmm...still considering actually. Well, actually it won't be embarrassing if Mrs Simon's the judge and we're gonna be the only ones in the auditioning room. Haha. Aya, don't mind me and my empty thinking. I most likely will not be going anyway cause' I HATE singing. I only considered cause' my dad urged me to. Lol. Ok, stop enquiring. (Even though you have not even started...) Aya, I know my voice sucks so DON'T ENQUIRE! Ok.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 7:17 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

School going to end, should be shiok lar...Waliao,...
RushAya, I know that's the lame song by Aly and AJ...
Ok, presenting my results...Aya, typo problem. Her...
The Good and The BadThe Good: 1. Congratulations ...
What does Stanford's course and Bangkok have to do...
Wake Me Up When September EndsWell, that' the song...
My Blog crashed yesterday and I had to start all o...
Is today the best or what?!I went to Ben's birthda...
TroubleJust watched "Trouble" by Elliot Yamin on A...
The Math" If you can't do the math Then get out of...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard