!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Trouble















Just watched "Trouble" by Elliot Yamin on American Idol, and I gotta break it to you, he has got a lot of potential. Anyway, Jon keeps saying that the Maths exam today was a breeze...but I thought it was a killer. I just found out some of the answers and lost 6 marks just like that...

Anyway, got a joke. One day, there was a green island, in this island, there was a green house, in this green house, was a green man. One day, a woman rang the green house's doorbell while the green man was bathing. The man had no choice but to put on a towel and answer the doorbell. Unfortunately, the towel dropped the moment he opened the door. The woman screamed and ran across the road. Too bad, she was knocked down. What is the moral of the story?

The answer is : Never cross the road when the green man is flashing.

Most of you should know that "flashing" means stripping. Haha. Anyway, tomorrow is Ben's birthday. Kai's gonna bring his X-Box, which I referred to as the "magical green box". That was because I was a real nerd last year. Anyway, I kept stressing on what to get Ben but he kept protesting that he did not want anything... Good thing my dad gave me an idea on what to buy. I hope he does not already have it or his parents already bought it for him!!! I REALLY hope not.

Ok, sorry if I'm boring you but anyway, last issue: Science. Ok, pray to God. May he bless us in our exams. Ok, gotta go check out other people's blogs.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 9:05 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

The Math" If you can't do the math Then get out of...
Exams - Is there possibly any other academic threa...
Don't expect a revolutionary entryI can't believe ...
Today is boring but this post isn'tUgh! I have to ...
Rising TensionOk, Jon said I should quit putting c...
The Chronicles of My Life 10Yeah! That's the new n...
My Life 9Something...traumatising happened today. ...
My Life 8Sorry Jon, but I could not help getting t...
My Life 7My stupid group could not even proccess m...
My Life 6Guitar lessons yesterday rocked. The teac...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard