!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Thursday, May 04, 2006


Rising Tension






























Ok, Jon said I should quit putting chapters in my blog so there you go. Anyway, Stress is accumulating as the exams draw nearer. Who will go home to a lousy school? Who will stay in their standards? Who will excel? Haha. Sounds like American Idol doesn't it? Ok.

Here's the joke I promised:

My tuition teacher told me what happened in the school that she used to teach in. Anyway, there was a question, it went something like this:

Mrs Lim prepared two set-ups as shown below for an iodine test...BLAH!...BLAH!...BLAH!

Why did Mrs Lim have to have the second set-up?
(Correct Answer): To have a fair comparison.
(Student's answer): She has got nothing better to do.

The teacher was so angry that she deducted a lot of marks and publicised the paper on the notice board. Ok, not very funny. Never mind. Anyway, I just watch American Idol and found out that Paris is out. Paris Bennett. Paris Hilton, was on the papers today and she said that she never knew she lived in a mansion until she went to her friend's house years later and all she could say was "Oh.". Spoilt right? Ok, next issue: I'm going to the Stanford course for English. If not, I picked Mathematics as my second choice. I only wanted to go because I want to write when I grow up. Ok?! Hope everyone will stop talking about it.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 9:01 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

The Chronicles of My Life 10Yeah! That's the new n...
My Life 9Something...traumatising happened today. ...
My Life 8Sorry Jon, but I could not help getting t...
My Life 7My stupid group could not even proccess m...
My Life 6Guitar lessons yesterday rocked. The teac...
My Life 5Posting entries is quite addictive actual...
My Life 4I was just browsing the internet when I s...
My Life 3Everyone today was just dying to piss me ...
My Life 2Those who expect a depressing sequel to m...
My Life 1A rare moment to write about myself. I sh...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard