!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Sunday, April 23, 2006


My Life 5










































Posting entries is quite addictive actually. But I knew I had to get inspiration for my entries so I decided to listen to my mp3 while posting this so I can be more motivated. Forgive me if you spot some grammatical or spelling errors cause' I'm concentrating more to this song I'm listening to. It's kind of old and lame but I like it.





















The new car came in two days ago and my dad brought the whole seven of us for a joy ride. We went to the esplanade but could not really go into any fancy place cause' well.....ONE of us was in nightclothes. Ah! Green Day's playing "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" now in my mp3. It really rocks. Anyway, we also went to Geylang and saw a lot of prostitutes. Sorry, perhaps I should have censored that or something. Those of you under the age of 12 should not carry on reading. We were in the Red Light District. My parents said it was called that because the prostitutes would put up red lights when they were having...you know what. There were a lot of coffee shops and hotels with obscene names. Yuck.





Anyway, everyone kept staring and pointing at the prostitutes and the prostitutees. (Don't know if there is such a word). I was so afraid that they all would mind but my father kept saying that our new car window was tinted or something. It means that we can see people outside but not the other way round. Back to Geylang. My sister and cousin kept saying "EEW!" when they saw the prostitutes and they were all on my side! My sis said that one only wore THAT little. Some even flash numbers with their fingers. Either for the price or the room number. Yuck! The whole place was filled with ONLY adults. Big surprise...


On the bright side, my new car rocks and I'm going to church today! I'll be missing COGS again until the exams but hey! I going today! Can't wait to see Caleb and see what he's up to. But then again, I gotta say "shit" because there is this Guitar lesson which I absolutely cannot seem to get the hang of.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 12:35 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

My Life 4I was just browsing the internet when I s...
My Life 3Everyone today was just dying to piss me ...
My Life 2Those who expect a depressing sequel to m...
My Life 1A rare moment to write about myself. I sh...
4400 of May 2006 is Maia Rutledge (Skouris)Congrat...
Carl Morrissey - Returnee number unknownAbducted F...
Gary Navarro - Returnee number unknownAbducted Jan...
Orson Bailey - Returnee number unknownAbducted Jun...
Mary Deneville - Returnee number unknownAbducted A...
Tess Doerner - Abductee number unknownAbducted Apr...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard