!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Saturday, April 22, 2006


My Life 4















































I was just browsing the internet when I saw this game that is really...educational. It's a little lame but I enjoyed the end. It's very suitable for egoistic people like Jon. Haha. Anyway, you can be a virtual American President of your own and control the country. You can get interviewed and everything. So you can play as the good guy or you can choose to be corrupted. My links has that game.



Oh! One more thing. You know Caleb Goh? My church friend of course! Not the two idiots in 6/9. He's really smart cause' he's in ACS. As you all know, ACS has a really high standard and he's still in the best class...Clap, Clap, Clap.






Jon is getting more vulgar each day and I think he might stage a pre-matured teenage rebellion. I don't think Avelene is that bad...yet. Yesterday, Beth said that her cousin mentioned that my inference skills were poor! Ugh, I'm sorry I mistook you for someone else Ms. Rachel, but unfortunately all the tags you posted in Beth's blog hinted you were Rachita. By the way, Rachita's blog IS ancient. Sorry once again for the misunderstanding.






Jon was asking me to unban him but obviously with his vulgar and crude attitude, he can probably forget about it. Hey, I have this joke that's not really funny...but I'll tell you anyway.



Ok, I was marking my assesment papers when there was this question about what kind of reproduction cells and frogs use. So anyway, I wrote that cells reproduce through Asexual reproduction. But I forgot about what I learnt in P5 and I wrote that frogs reproduce through BISEXUAL reproduction. Heh...Heh. Ok, the joke's kinda lame and not everyone might catch it. But hey, this world reeks lame jokes.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 11:07 AM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

My Life 3Everyone today was just dying to piss me ...
My Life 2Those who expect a depressing sequel to m...
My Life 1A rare moment to write about myself. I sh...
4400 of May 2006 is Maia Rutledge (Skouris)Congrat...
Carl Morrissey - Returnee number unknownAbducted F...
Gary Navarro - Returnee number unknownAbducted Jan...
Orson Bailey - Returnee number unknownAbducted Jun...
Mary Deneville - Returnee number unknownAbducted A...
Tess Doerner - Abductee number unknownAbducted Apr...
The mark of a month's work: The 4400Yes everyone, ...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard