!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Saturday, April 15, 2006


The mark of a month's work: The 4400



























































Yes everyone, I have done 1 introduction and 8 character reviews of the 4400 and am taking this monthly break that is dedicated to me and only me.


























First of all, I would like to back up what Beth said on her blog and agree that the world is indeed a very sick place. But what I don't agree is that it is sicker. I think it is as equally as sick as before. (Which by the way is very sick...).
























Secondly, I would like to give everyone MY point of view of my group members. Samuel is an annoying boy who likes to pair people up. (Once again, sick). Christel is a choir girl, But she isn't really cheerful. Beth is very narrow-minded and very religious. She even advertises her religion on her blog. (I mean "narrow-minded" as a compliment). Jon is a vulgar/sadistic and aggressive boy who is kind of a slacker and he is proud of it. Avelene is an Anglican. (Although she is not very angelic...). She is a little vulgar. Mei Jun is another innocent one who has very...small and neat handwriting. Oh yeah, she is actually the group's stationery supplier. Clarabel likes to say vulgar hokkien words and she has changed to quite a number of CCAs.










































My entry box will be dead until next month but my tagboard will be alive and kicking. So keep on tagging. Perhaps some of you will think the reason why I put my address as "4400arc" is because I'm a christian. WRONG! "arc" was a mistake. It stands for "abducted", "returned", "changed". Kind of ironic isn't it? Oh! If you are aware, you would know that this blog is NOT a group work. It is a sole work by Yours Truly. All research and personal reviews are done by me. (Although I had help getting the blog skin.). For those of you who do not have AXN, I really pity you. Oh well, maybe the show will screen on some other channel. And judging from its success, (it is the highest rated and most-watched new series premiere ever on Basic Cable network), it will probably have a movie of its own. (Hopefully).


































Oh, by next month, I will be implementing new programmes in my posts, such as "4400 of the month" and stuff like that. Man, even as I'm typing this post,The 4400 is being screened on TV.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 9:19 AM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

TJ Kim - Returnee number unknownAbducted February ...
Jean Delynn Baker - Returnee number unknownAbducte...
Heather Tobey - Returnee number unknownAbducted Ma...
Richard Tyler and Lily Moore - Returnees unknown a...
Maia Rutledge - Returnee 0001 (supposedly)Abducted...
Shawn Farrell - Returnee 0144Abducted April 22, 20...
Jordan Collier - Returnee number unknownAbducted A...
Alana Mareva- Returnee 2155Abducted September 5, 2...
The 4400, the most successful Sci-fi show everDoes...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard