!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Sunday, April 16, 2006


4400 of May 2006 is Maia Rutledge (Skouris)








































































Congratulations. Maia is our very first 4400 of the month. Portrayed by Conchita Campbell, this pre-cognitive girl is one of the most mysterious and difficult-to-understand-and-analyse characters. Other programmes will also be implemented soon so watch out for them! Maia, being this month's topic, will have some of her actress bio shared with many of you out there.














































This girl is actually just 1 year younger than most of you. (I'm referring to my classmates). She acted in Pursued, Wilder Days and Just Cause. Know those movies? I don't, but when I happen to come across them, she'll be my first character to look out for. This girl is really versatile and to check out more on Conchita Campbell, (I'm saying this cause' I'm lazy to write more...haha!), go to my links. Think this post is over? Think again! There is more below.










































I'm here to make it clear that this website is more than just a place to find out about my addiction. Coming soon, will be show previews! Yes, this blog will become an online simplified storybook. This will be implemented as it has come to my attention that some people are deprived of AXN or time to watch the show. I may not have watched every show, but I'm a huge fan and have followed this series since their debut. If there is anyone in 6/9 who has watched almost all of the episodes, it's me. (Sorry to those who find me a tad complacent. Haha.) My time will be loyally devoted to this blog and all I need all of you out there to give this blog your support. Ok, I know I'm being a little over the top.























Do tag and read the entries. Remember, when you want to know the truth, you've got to take a leap of faith.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 2:05 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

Carl Morrissey - Returnee number unknownAbducted F...
Gary Navarro - Returnee number unknownAbducted Jan...
Orson Bailey - Returnee number unknownAbducted Jun...
Mary Deneville - Returnee number unknownAbducted A...
Tess Doerner - Abductee number unknownAbducted Apr...
The mark of a month's work: The 4400Yes everyone, ...
TJ Kim - Returnee number unknownAbducted February ...
Jean Delynn Baker - Returnee number unknownAbducte...
Heather Tobey - Returnee number unknownAbducted Ma...
Richard Tyler and Lily Moore - Returnees unknown a...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard