!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Friday, April 21, 2006


My Life 3

























Everyone today was just dying to piss me off. Avelene, unfortunately, has to sit with me in class, exam, Music and Science. Once again, she did not fail to amaze me with her little vulgar comments. Jon, was sitting far...far away. Thank God for that.












Break wasn't peasant too. Except of course for the nice song which everyone kept singing along like there was a disease spreading or something. The song, of course, is "Numb" by Linkin Park and I contemplated adding it to my mp3 because it really rocks.















My sis also took her own sweet time to play with her stupid friends and got the rest of us into trouble with The Emperor. Oh! I forgot, you are clueless. "The Emperor" is the name we call our dad. All the boys and girls in the class are starting to get so vulgar that they seem to be rebellious too. Of course, there are always the Goody-two-shoes like me. (As Avelene "complimented" me). Indeed, there are others who are TRULY faithful to God unlike others who merely claim they are christians. That is all.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 8:33 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

My Life 2Those who expect a depressing sequel to m...
My Life 1A rare moment to write about myself. I sh...
4400 of May 2006 is Maia Rutledge (Skouris)Congrat...
Carl Morrissey - Returnee number unknownAbducted F...
Gary Navarro - Returnee number unknownAbducted Jan...
Orson Bailey - Returnee number unknownAbducted Jun...
Mary Deneville - Returnee number unknownAbducted A...
Tess Doerner - Abductee number unknownAbducted Apr...
The mark of a month's work: The 4400Yes everyone, ...
TJ Kim - Returnee number unknownAbducted February ...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard