!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Tuesday, April 18, 2006


My Life 1






















































A rare moment to write about myself. I shall cherish it..... Today, I received news that my uncle was dying of coloncancer. Yesterday, my grandma's sis died and she pulled a long face all day, before giving me a guilt-infested 10 dollar note. Hai...my family members seem to be dying one by one.



























I'll be praying to God for my uncle and pray that my grandma will be convinced to follow christ before she dies...lol. I know I'm getting a little wierd. If there's a time to cherish your ancestors, it's now. Heh heh... Sorry, I get a little freaked out when it comes to deaths. I've also been forgetting to do my quiet time too and should start making an effort to remember.





































Now, back to happier stuff. The 4400. I know, I know, you people are getting tired of my character bios. I don't really blame you. There are just 4 - 5 more 4400 posts to go before I start writing about some other interesting stuff. I know I can't be so rigid. My mood is really cranky right now. Save me from depression oh God. Actually, I don't know why I'm so worked up. My grandma...oh! It's my uncle. Well, he's not just any uncle. Both of our families are really close.
























God knows it all and may everyone in the world seek a personal relationship with him after my rather.......theological post.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 8:39 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

4400 of May 2006 is Maia Rutledge (Skouris)Congrat...
Carl Morrissey - Returnee number unknownAbducted F...
Gary Navarro - Returnee number unknownAbducted Jan...
Orson Bailey - Returnee number unknownAbducted Jun...
Mary Deneville - Returnee number unknownAbducted A...
Tess Doerner - Abductee number unknownAbducted Apr...
The mark of a month's work: The 4400Yes everyone, ...
TJ Kim - Returnee number unknownAbducted February ...
Jean Delynn Baker - Returnee number unknownAbducte...
Heather Tobey - Returnee number unknownAbducted Ma...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard