!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Tuesday, May 02, 2006


The Chronicles of My Life 10





































Yeah! That's the new name for my life's posts. Anyway, the 4400 will be aired for a new season in about two or three months. I managed to get the spoilers. (Haha!). Some only anyway. The exams are coming soon and check this out, you know the old lady that relieved class for quite some time last year? She debuted an appearance in Kelly's blog! No way right? But she told us to work hard...wait a minute, that's what everyone says. Nevermind... Anyway, someone got FULL marks for the oral! Well, probably Sanat or Clarence. Me? Start dreaming. Haha. Ms Ng keeps saying my oral skills HEN LAN. Ok, nothing to type bout really. Alright, continue tagging and I'll include a joke in my next post. (Maybe even more...) All you gotta do is stay tuned...

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 9:03 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

My Life 9Something...traumatising happened today. ...
My Life 8Sorry Jon, but I could not help getting t...
My Life 7My stupid group could not even proccess m...
My Life 6Guitar lessons yesterday rocked. The teac...
My Life 5Posting entries is quite addictive actual...
My Life 4I was just browsing the internet when I s...
My Life 3Everyone today was just dying to piss me ...
My Life 2Those who expect a depressing sequel to m...
My Life 1A rare moment to write about myself. I sh...
4400 of May 2006 is Maia Rutledge (Skouris)Congrat...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard