!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Saturday, August 26, 2006


I just went the movies...lol














Lesson learnt: #1. When people take neoprints, join them!!! I waited for one hour for Kai, Bel, Ben and Joce to take their neoprints...

Lesson learnt: #2.Girls, don't wear headbands that make you attract unwanted highbrow attention cause' Bel did.

Lesson learnt: #3. Sometimes cartoons are better than you think. We watched "Monster House" and there was an excellent plot twist.

Lesson Learnt: #4. Always bring extra cash. Ben tore my $5 note and then I had lost like a quarter of my money...

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 8:45 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

Walau...Prelims is over...the difficult has passed...
Haiz...oral was disasterSo bad...those lower class...
Today's PSLE oral was supposed to be easy but I fl...
I wanted to post long ago but something was wrong ...
Hey my cousins just came...I have always thought t...
Hey everyone. There are two jokes for you all...1)...
Hey guys, I'm posting again...And this time I'm go...
Haha. I managed to find time to use the com AND he...
Sorry I haven't been blogging for days guys...I ha...
My sis and cousins are watching some show about a ...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard