!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Sunday, December 31, 2006


We survived the bombs...XD















Ppl might be wondering what the title of this post is all abt but it's the truth.

We were having dinner when someone called to say there was bombing right here in Bangkok!!! At first I thought the bombings were not tt serious but then things happened tt changed my mind.

Ppl throughout the shopping mall were heading to the exit. Not only tt, all shopkeepers were closing shops as early as seven plus only... We barely got stuff out of the supermarket and my dad couldn't change his money...

Well we got out of the mall and the streetswere crowded with ppl. Got police officers all over the place... streets were blocked... My dad was asking the police officer wad was going on... (probably just confirming all of our suspicions...).The police officer was kinda reluctant to tell us at first but then my dad asked whether it was cause of the bombs and the police officer nodded his head. I was thinking what the hell was wrong with just telling us straightforward??? I mean it's not much of a secret... Ppl were crowding the streets for goodness sake!!!

Actually there is this thing in Thailand called the Skytrainj which serves the same purpose as the MRT but we decided not to take it cause we found it a little risky... So we WALKED allthe way back to the hotel. On the way this guys called Moses was frequently updated on the news of the bomb. He kept telling us that the number of bombs activated were increasing. First three, then fours, next five, after that I got news frm MJ tt it was seven.

I went to check the news on the bombing and to tell you the truth... it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... I mean it's still bad... but I was expecting something frm September 11 (XD)...

LOL! Haiz... now in the hotel... Heard all the New Year celebrations and parties outside all cancelled...

Anyway Happy New Year!

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 10:47 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

Sry I can't find a skin right now...I'm now in Tha...
Just came back from Church Camp...I wouldn't say i...
Tomorrow going for church camp... ....I have absol...
Sequel to last post:Sry. Can't find a skin. Will t...
Sry, it's been a long time since I last posted...D...
Sry haven't been using com for quite some time. My...
Have been missing COGS for 3 wks now...First wk wa...
Chiang Mai trip is over and it was quite fun...In ...

FINALLY! The page to post an entry finishes loadin...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard