!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Saturday, February 03, 2007


THE STUPID BLOGGER ALWAYS NOT WORKING!!!

That's why so long i cannot post...

Anyway CCHMS is really great.

15 and 16 I going back to SHPS for visit.16 also got class barbecue...haha

These few days have been killing me...

I really no mood to type liao...><

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 9:01 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

Life in CCHMS is making me appreciate SHPS...I mea...
Finally, I can post an entry...Life in CCHMS is so...
We survived the bombs...XDPpl might be wondering w...
Sry I can't find a skin right now...I'm now in Tha...
Just came back from Church Camp...I wouldn't say i...
Tomorrow going for church camp... ....I have absol...
Sequel to last post:Sry. Can't find a skin. Will t...
Sry, it's been a long time since I last posted...D...
Sry haven't been using com for quite some time. My...
Have been missing COGS for 3 wks now...First wk wa...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard