!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Friday, May 26, 2006


My blood pressure shot up the moment I saw someone...




















Today, Grace and I kept arguing over our library project. And well, surprisingly, our fight lasted throughout the whole day. Waliao! This cost me a game of Murderer with the others. Yesterday we played like hell (Murderer). Then, I was forced to hold Iris' hand because we all played it in some different way. Then, when we started each game, we would say, "Shit!". Then the game would commence. Today, Grace also kept saying about how I was responsible for her sorrow and everything. And well, she was angry at me for telling Joshua to be a gentleman and help Grace out a few months' ago. You see, I did not know they were Boyfriend and Girlfriend yet so I apologised to her. Err...oh yeah! Something terrible happened:

Today, I drew a picture of Grace with a halo on top of her head and Cally took the paper and drew a picture of Joshua beside her and did a heart in the middle and everything. Umm...well, sorry, but Ms Ng stumbled upon the paper and stared at the paper for a long while before saying, "It's not this class' Joshua right?". Grace said it was and Ms Ng just shook her head and chuckled. " Ayo, you are still too young!". Well, Grace kept laughing throughout the whole incident and she did not seem angry about it. Umm...well, gotta go.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 3:23 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

Is Ms Ng ever going to give us a break?!Work, work...
Today was I & E carnival...Umm...well, there was n...
Report Books are back...(Insert Jaws theme)Before ...
Uhh...DSA for me? Forget it!Aya, judging from my e...
What is wrong with SHPS people?It's not like it's ...
Aya, since you all insist, I shall delete the lyri...
School going to end, should be shiok lar...Waliao,...
RushAya, I know that's the lame song by Aly and AJ...
Ok, presenting my results...Aya, typo problem. Her...
The Good and The BadThe Good: 1. Congratulations ...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard