!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Sunday, May 21, 2006


What is wrong with SHPS people?



















It's not like it's bad enough that people make fun of me and Clarabel, cause' seriously, someone already likes her. Now, some people talk about me and Abigail?! WTH! I mean, seriously, what would make you think that?!

Anyway, I went to church today. Caleb Goh told me some jokes. Uhh...I don't think I should use the name so deal with the following person in the joke ok? It's about how fat and old a woman named...Ale is.

1. Ale is so old, she has Adam and Eve's signatures.

2. Ale is so old, when Moses split the red sea, she was fishing at the other side.

3. Ale is so fat, when she turned around, it was her birthday.

4. Ale is so fat, she got a job in the cinema as the screen.

5. Ale is so fat, she lost in a game of Hide-And-Seek because someone spotted her behind Mount Everest.

Haha. Well, actually it's not that funny. Ok, nothing much to write.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 7:36 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

Aya, since you all insist, I shall delete the lyri...
School going to end, should be shiok lar...Waliao,...
RushAya, I know that's the lame song by Aly and AJ...
Ok, presenting my results...Aya, typo problem. Her...
The Good and The BadThe Good: 1. Congratulations ...
What does Stanford's course and Bangkok have to do...
Wake Me Up When September EndsWell, that' the song...
My Blog crashed yesterday and I had to start all o...
Is today the best or what?!I went to Ben's birthda...
TroubleJust watched "Trouble" by Elliot Yamin on A...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard