!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Monday, August 28, 2006


Before I disclose my marks for Math and Science, I must tell you guys the dream I had last night...













Ok, so it starts with me in some room and there's a newspaper in my hand. The first person I saw on it (The front cover) is that Isabel and the line says, "Champion Netball Player". Then there she is in the netball uniform but with a badminton racket in her hand?!

Then on the top of the page there's Joce with the line "English Expert". yeah I was kind of evious but it did not seem right because beside her were stacks of CHINESE worksheets?! Lol.

The last person was at the bottom of the page...named "The Math Genius". LOL! It was Bel... Nothing ironic in the pic. Unless you wanna include that "Abrecrombie and Fitch" shirt, those LONG earings...and let's not forget that hairband...lol

Yeah you might be more interested in this: Math got 84...Science got 85...Haiz...

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 8:53 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

I just went the movies...lolLesson learnt: #1. Whe...
Walau...Prelims is over...the difficult has passed...
Haiz...oral was disasterSo bad...those lower class...
Today's PSLE oral was supposed to be easy but I fl...
I wanted to post long ago but something was wrong ...
Hey my cousins just came...I have always thought t...
Hey everyone. There are two jokes for you all...1)...
Hey guys, I'm posting again...And this time I'm go...
Haha. I managed to find time to use the com AND he...
Sorry I haven't been blogging for days guys...I ha...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard