!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Friday, September 08, 2006


Somehting bad cropped up last night... ...

Bel smsed me, saying that she thinks that I sent her the wrong sms...

Ok,, I asked her which sms it was cause' I sent her two that day.

She tells me if I want her to forward it to me...So I waited (More like using the computer actually) until she smsed me...

What?! The msg was that I loved her... ...

I DID NOT SMS HER THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU!!!

Suspects:My tuition friend Claudia

My siblings trying to play a prank

Someone in class...It all depends on when the sms was sent. If it was during school, then it's one of YOU! If it was between 5 to 7pm, it's probably CLAUDIA! If it's any other time.. ...then it must be one
of them...

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 9:15 AM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

Aya shit today Mr Soong hogged the Com Lab so we c...
Today a lot of people were posting entries in the ...
I just came back from the movies... ...Yeah exam c...
I just came back from tuition... ...And it was ter...
Yeah I have nothing to write about...I don't know ...
Today Chinese tuition was irritated by Isabel...Ye...
Today...I am really pissed off...I do not want to ...
Before I disclose my marks for Math and Science, I...
I just went the movies...lolLesson learnt: #1. Whe...
Walau...Prelims is over...the difficult has passed...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard