!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Sunday, May 28, 2006


The asshole side if my life is reigning. Or is it?

























Ugh! Today, I was challenged with this little boy who is supposedly part of my family. He, doing his daily routine of lifting his head up in the sky and talking in a tone that emits an aura of pride, just so happens to see me. Unfortunately, murder in this world, is a crime, so all I can do is ignore him and resist the urge to slash that egoistic head out of him. Hoping that a nice PS2 game of X-Men could lift my spirits up, I walk towards the game and start it. WTH! It doesn't work?! I don't feel disappointed or anything of that sort, but I feel angry. Why? Cause it just added fuel to the inferno my little "family member" started. Now, while I'm writing this post, I come to realisation that I must be one hell of a born-goody-two-shoes to maintain my composure. The way I have written this bloody post so far is quite fine now that I think of it. Now, on to the more...contradicting side to all this.

Yesterday, my parents ACTUALLY paid attention to what I was saying and were furious at what my little "family member" who did this:

1. Jumped and stood momentarily on the sofa which my dad paid for quite a sum.

2. Imitated vulgarities that the actors in movies use.

3. (Well, he did a lot more but I figured my parents wouldn't bother that long so I decided to tell them the important things.)

Now, I don't think I have pointed this out but this little hell of anything but tranquil is my cousin. Well, his mother, is a very... lenient mother. In short, not discplinarian material. My dad was really angry at her and just when you think she's gonna make my cousin's next few years a living hell, all she does is cane him hard, impose a mere 50-cent fine, order him not to touch or look at the computer for the next short week and bane him from the television set the next time he misbehaves. That's it?! Is that even counted as some sort of mild punishment?! I was really pissed off at the fact that my cousin did not get what he deserved. Then, I thought that the upcoming movie: X-Men 3 would lift my spirits enough to leave that little inner hell into just a big inferno. But alas! (Ok, I know the word "alas" is kinda wierd.) Before the movie, there is a dinner! Well, my cousin, (I don't even think he is!) displays his ritual of childish and idiotic table manners. Now, to start off, he couln't even hold his chopsticks right. Then, after a lot more disgusting acts, he finally holds a toothpick and tries to attempt to pick his teeth. But unfortunately, all he picked was my attention and all I could reciprocate was my disgust.

The movie was quite ok. Although there were a few sexual parts that my dad told me not to watch. I met Ying Liang and some other SHPS boy in Popular shortly after. I didn't go near them. I really did not want to be identified together with someone in particular. Are you smart enough to guess who this bloody person who made, makes and will make my life miserable is?

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 8:34 AM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

Today gonna watch X-MenYeah, gonna go soon. Today ...
My blood pressure shot up the moment I saw someone...
Is Ms Ng ever going to give us a break?!Work, work...
Today was I & E carnival...Umm...well, there was n...
Report Books are back...(Insert Jaws theme)Before ...
Uhh...DSA for me? Forget it!Aya, judging from my e...
What is wrong with SHPS people?It's not like it's ...
Aya, since you all insist, I shall delete the lyri...
School going to end, should be shiok lar...Waliao,...
RushAya, I know that's the lame song by Aly and AJ...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard