!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Monday, May 29, 2006


Boredom over Exhaustion


















I keep complaining about being bored every day and think that perhaps the tight and clashing holiday schedules can wake me up. Unfortunately, right after the library project, I felt as tired as ever. I have a hunch it's Grace. No lar... Just joking. Before that, there was also the Math Preperatory course which proved to pass by very quickly. There, it was where I found out who Clarabel liked. HAHAHA! All I have to do is to announce this person's name and no one will ever make fun of me again! But then again, it might be quite bad once you think of it, anyway, people can always ask other people so I won't bother revealing who this person is.

Well, today was quite exhausting but frankly, i think I'll be able to cope tomorrow...

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 7:54 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

The asshole side if my life is reigning. Or is it?...
Today gonna watch X-MenYeah, gonna go soon. Today ...
My blood pressure shot up the moment I saw someone...
Is Ms Ng ever going to give us a break?!Work, work...
Today was I & E carnival...Umm...well, there was n...
Report Books are back...(Insert Jaws theme)Before ...
Uhh...DSA for me? Forget it!Aya, judging from my e...
What is wrong with SHPS people?It's not like it's ...
Aya, since you all insist, I shall delete the lyri...
School going to end, should be shiok lar...Waliao,...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard