!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Friday, June 02, 2006


I haven't been blogging for quite some time now...


























But there is a lot of stuff going on. Firstly, I'm really excited about the Stanford course because I want to be a writer when I grow up and it is an excellent opportunity to hone my skills...well, if I have any. Ms Ng has been complimenting my compositions and I take that as a motivation.

Next issue, my tuition. WTH! I have to squeeze all my lessons next week. Ok, it's not much of a bother, but the real problem is that I have to go to her house which is actually quite a distance from her. Oh yeah, did I mention what happened during the last Math course? Let me enlighten you:

Firstly, I played Stress in the classroom. And well, Sam said if I lost, I liked Clarabel. Ok, it was a little childish but I did not retaliate verbally back because I was winning. I was so excited when the girl suddenly said, "STRESS!". I stood there, melancholic. Haha. No lar...not that serious. But the game had progressed for a rather long period of time and the decks were almost at their peaks. I lost tragically. But hey, all bad things will come to an end. Haha. The point is, I won a few more games with the others...even Denise?! No lar, I'm not that pro. I won because she took 2/3 of the deck but I only took 1/3. This was an agreement cause'...she is clearly one of those best guys (or girls I guess...), together with W.S., Avelene, Sean...Jon maybe (?), who are pros in Stress. Ok, not much to write about. Shan't bore you guys any further... But just so you guys know, there's this guy in my links, Caleb Goh. Yeah, go to his blog...and save his tagboard...Thanks.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 11:05 AM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

Someone else likes Bel, and Bel likes someone else...
Boredom over ExhaustionI keep complaining about be...
The asshole side if my life is reigning. Or is it?...
Today gonna watch X-MenYeah, gonna go soon. Today ...
My blood pressure shot up the moment I saw someone...
Is Ms Ng ever going to give us a break?!Work, work...
Today was I & E carnival...Umm...well, there was n...
Report Books are back...(Insert Jaws theme)Before ...
Uhh...DSA for me? Forget it!Aya, judging from my e...
What is wrong with SHPS people?It's not like it's ...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard