!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Monday, June 05, 2006


This is gonna be a long but content-satisfying post.





















Today was my first day in the EPGY program. I think I'm the only 12-year old there cause' there were other children who were really short, shorter than Kai. (No offence). Anyway, the teacher spoke in an American accent which I didn't mind. It's just that she was so boring that I nearly fell asleep. We did a lot of writing and I chose to write about music. How I came upon it and the different influences it may have on its listeners. All original opinions. Haha. Denise however, was doing worse. She attended the Math course. Her classmate said that the class took three hours to answer two questions?! WTH?!

She made a new friend. Unlike me. I'm starting to think I really am a loner... In fact, actually, it was the quietest lesson I have ever attended in my life! After three hours, we had our lunch break which they gave one whole hour for. There was catering. Most of the food was Western. The lunch was a perfect chance for me to reply Caleb (Goh), who SMSed me during the lesson. Anyway, I saw something extremely disgusting in the toilet so those of you who are very narrow-minded ahould not continue reading. Especially the girls. Ok, I saw something in one of the cubicles. Readers beware! It was pubic hair! My God. Ok, not supposed to misuse God's name. But it was really sick. Actually, I thought it could have been mine so I decided not to tell anyone. Haha. Ok, those of you who feel like puking, don't do so here. Your parents might kill you for making such a mess.

Denise's classmate thought we were siblings?! WTH! Anyway, I was so exasperated after the course that I instantly fell asleep in the car as my mom drove me to my tuition. See?! Tuition after the six-hour course. Don't know if you find that tiring but I'm not used to it so I was very lethargic. Ugh! I woke up quickly in the tuition. There was this boy who made very disgusting sexual jokes. They were sort of funny, but very sick.

Ok, gotta go now.

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 8:41 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

Yo guys. Went to Hwa Chong J.C. The place was so b...
We came out of the war victoriousOur fight took pl...
I haven't been blogging for quite some time now......
Someone else likes Bel, and Bel likes someone else...
Boredom over ExhaustionI keep complaining about be...
The asshole side if my life is reigning. Or is it?...
Today gonna watch X-MenYeah, gonna go soon. Today ...
My blood pressure shot up the moment I saw someone...
Is Ms Ng ever going to give us a break?!Work, work...
Today was I & E carnival...Umm...well, there was n...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard