!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Muzic-Rox-My-World

Friday, June 09, 2006


Today was an...amusing day






















Today, while I was having lunch with Denise and her two other friends in the Math course...ok, here's what happened, it was kinda sick... :

The four of us went for lunch. It was, as usual, catering, so we could take as much as we like. Ok, so Denise took A LOT of food and I was shocked, because as we all know, she is as skinny as a skeleton. She explained that her metabolism rate was very high or somethin' so that's why she could eat so much food and never go fat. Anyway, that is not part of the joke so let me carry on. We all sat down and for some reason, I had to get up, which I did and all the UNO cards in my pocket that Denise passed to me had dropped all over the floor. We went to pick the cards up when Denise suddenly screamed. "My skirt is wet!!!" She exclaimed. Then, as we all sat down for a few more minutes, Denise screamed again. This time, she did not tell us what had happened, but went to the mini-waterfall which was right behind her. She went to wash her hands when she suddenly screamed one more time. That's three times already right?

All this was followed by Denise's loud scream of the "F" word. Everyone stopped and stared as she got up and started crying very badly. "Could someone PLEASE accompany me to the bathroom. Out of the four of us, only two were girls, so the girl went to bring Denise to the bathroom as the other two of us ate out food. When the girls returned, Denise looked much better. She sat down and announced, "Umm...I'm gonna confess something... I'm afraid of spiders since young and there was a spider on my leg just now and a spider web in the waterfall. Upon hearing this, only I screamed with laughter. Everyone stared at me and probably thought I was crazy. In a weak voice, I said, " I thought you were having your period for the first time.". You see, I thought she was bleeding when she went to pick the cards, she screamed when she was eating because she realised what had happened, and she realised she had blood on her hands when she washed them.

Denise stared at me in shock. "SICK!" she screamed as she started hitting me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ok, next joke is from my dad. He was telling me about this girl who went to Cambodia and made some new friends. She and this friend were such good friends that they decided to exchange phone numbers. So the friend said that he would call her and they would have each other's numbers. The girl agreed and so the friend called her on the spot. The girl's phone rang all of a sudden and she immediately exclaimed, "Huzzat, Huzzat?". She took her phone up and said, "Who could that be?". She put the phone and said loudly, "Hello?!". Ok, it's not that funny. But I actually discovered that the people who went to Cambodia made new friends there...

Alright, my dad told me another joke, but I'm not supposed to tell you guys cause' it has got the "F" word in it...

Solemn Perfectionist rocked the house on 8:01 PM

Profile

Name: --Euphoria-Devastation--
D.O.B.: --8 Jan--
Location: --Singapore--
Occupation: --Student--

School: --CCHMS--
Religion: --Christianity (Anglican)--
Church: --COGS--
Fav Show: --The 4400--

Fav Artists: --Daniel Powter, Craig Daivid, Kelly Clarkson, Marion Raven, Rihanna (lol), Maroon Five, Hoobastank, Green Day, Backstreet Boys--
Hobbies: --Watching TV, Using Com And Of Course SLEEPING--
Ambition: --Writer--
Fav Movies: --Death Note, Just Like Heaven, Harry Potter--

Fav Books: --The Privelege of Youth (Dave Pelzer), Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), Dark Matter (Matthew Reily), Scarecrow (Matthew Reily)--

recent

Nothing much happened today.I got new jeans and ne...
Waliao, you guys think I'm a nerd? Wait till you s...
Prepare for the longest entry in the world...Today...
This is gonna be a long but content-satisfying pos...
Yo guys. Went to Hwa Chong J.C. The place was so b...
We came out of the war victoriousOur fight took pl...
I haven't been blogging for quite some time now......
Someone else likes Bel, and Bel likes someone else...
Boredom over ExhaustionI keep complaining about be...
The asshole side if my life is reigning. Or is it?...

past

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

links

Abigail Sim
Ave
Bel
Ben
Beth
Caleb Goh
Cally
Cheryl
Christel
Clarence
Clarice
Den
Denise
Ian Tan
Ian Yap
Isabel
Janet
Joce
Jolene
Kai
Kelly
Mei Jun
Melody M.
Phoebe
Priscilla
Rachel
Sam
Sean
Tab
WS

Tagboard



tagboard